Three sessions at the 2023 CAAR Conference, February 6 to 8, 2023, that will help you prepare for the Challenges & Opportunities Ahead!
The 2023 CAAR Conference and Tradeshow will be hosted in-person at the Westin Edmonton in Alberta, February 6 to 8, 2023.
As noted above, three of the sessions at the 2023 CAAR Conference may be of particular interest to CAAR members:
- Regulatory changes to fertilizer emissions are coming, how should you prepare? A representative from Agriculture and Agri-food Canada will be at the conference to share information.
- From a safety perspective, a representative from GORE-TEX will discuss the advantages of Gore vs Rubber safety apparel.
- In 2022, the agriculture industry was impacted by several international events that had profound impacts and opportunities for Canada: the war in Ukraine, supply chain issues, etc. Johnathan Berkshire Miller will speak to some of these issues.
The conference will also address issues such as the state of Canadian Retail Businesses, Fertilizer Outlook, and Carbon Market opportunities.
CAAR retail members can register for $375 and supplier members can register for $595. Register Now!
The Conference is not only a great place to learn about the latest issues in ag retail, it is also a valuable networking opportunity where you can connect with fellow members, hear about their experiences in the industry, and learn what their plans are for the future.
The conference will assist participants to develop strategies to support the health of your business, the ag retail industry, and the agriculture industry overall.
Attendees can also earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by attending the conference. More details will be released about how to sign up and claim your credits.
Don't forget the Pro-Ag Investment Auction will take place during the Conference. As CAAR’s only fundraiser, the auction generates critical revenue that helps keep membership fees low, while allowing CAAR to take part in a wide range of industry-strengthening initiatives. If you have an item to donate, please contact Nikeisha Paul-Hunnighan at 204-989-9313.
More detailed registration information can be found online: caar.org/caar-conference/registration-information.
- 2024 CAAR Conference*** This is the official page of the 2024 CAAR Conference! The 2024 CAAR Annual Conference - New Dates and Thrilling Updates! CAAR has some exciting news to share regarding our upcoming annual conference – a gathe...
- CAAR Members invited to participate in ARA Brazil Mission CAAR is pleased to share information on a high-value experience hosted by the ARA (Agricultural Retailers Association). CAAR (Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers) sister association, the ARA (Agricultural Retai...
- Why attend 2023 CAAR Conference The 2023 in-person CAAR Conference will provide you with an opportunity to stay up to date on the latest issues in ag retail -- there are several important issues facing the industry. Topics that will impact the futu...
- Last Chance to Watch Speaker Sessions from the 2022 Virtual CAAR Conference Don’t forget your CAAR Conference registration provides you even more value by giving you the opportunity to rewatch most speaker sessions, and earn 9 CCA Professional Development Units until Monday, February 28. ...
- CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction Raises more than $75,000 2022 Pro-Ag Investments Auction Success: $75,000+ raised. Proceeds from the auction directly support CAAR’s advocacy activities, support of industry initiatives, agricultural scholarships, upgrades to existing progra...