Three sessions at the 2023 CAAR Conference, February 6 to 8, 2023, that will help you prepare for the Challenges & Opportunities Ahead!
The 2023 CAAR Conference and Tradeshow will be hosted in-person at the Westin Edmonton in Alberta, February 6 to 8, 2023.
As noted above, three of the sessions at the 2023 CAAR Conference may be of particular interest to CAAR members:
- Regulatory changes to fertilizer emissions are coming, how should you prepare? A representative from Agriculture and Agri-food Canada will be at the conference to share information.
- From a safety perspective, a representative from GORE-TEX will discuss the advantages of Gore vs Rubber safety apparel.
- In 2022, the agriculture industry was impacted by several international events that had profound impacts and opportunities for Canada: the war in Ukraine, supply chain issues, etc. Johnathan Berkshire Miller will speak to some of these issues.
The conference will also address issues such as the state of Canadian Retail Businesses, Fertilizer Outlook, and Carbon Market opportunities.
CAAR retail members can register for $375 and supplier members can register for $595. Register Now!
The Conference is not only a great place to learn about the latest issues in ag retail, it is also a valuable networking opportunity where you can connect with fellow members, hear about their experiences in the industry, and learn what their plans are for the future.
The conference will assist participants to develop strategies to support the health of your business, the ag retail industry, and the agriculture industry overall.
Attendees can also earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by attending the conference. More details will be released about how to sign up and claim your credits.
Don't forget the Pro-Ag Investment Auction will take place during the Conference. As CAAR’s only fundraiser, the auction generates critical revenue that helps keep membership fees low, while allowing CAAR to take part in a wide range of industry-strengthening initiatives. If you have an item to donate, please contact Nikeisha Paul-Hunnighan at 204-989-9313.
More detailed registration information can be found online: caar.org/caar-conference/registration-information.
- The Resiliency of Canadian Ag Production It has been three long years since I last attended an indoor farm show. Yesterday, I travelled to Brandon, Manitoba for the opening day of 2023 Manitoba Ag Days. It has been three long years since I last attended ...
- CAAR Conference Speakers Announced: Johnathan Berkshire Miller CAAR is delighted to announce Johnathan Berkshire Miller will be a keynote speaker at the 2023 CAAR Conference in February. The theme for the 2023 CAAR Conference is Challenges and Opportunities Ahead. Jonathan...
- Will the Pro-Ag Investments Auction surpass the $75K mark? The 2023 CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction is back! The online auction will take place during the 2023 CAAR Conference. Last year the Auction raised $75,000. The Pro-Ag Investment Auction is held annually to suppor...
- 2023 CAAR Conference a great way to prepare for Challenges & Opportunities Ahead As 2022 comes to a close it is time to prepare for 2023. CAAR Conference 2023 is a great way to prepare for the Challenges & Opportunities Ahead! The 2023 CAAR Conference and Tradeshow will be hosted in-p...
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (January – March 2022) CAAR was busy in the first quarter of 2022 - we know it's hard to keep up with everything. Learn about CAAR's activities in our first Quarterly At-A-Glance of 2022, providing an overview of how we represented and adv...