The CAAR’s Choice Awards are your chance to shine! Awards will be given out at the 2020 CAAR Conference, but you can’t win one if you don’t enter. Keep reading for a list of categories and application instructions.
Nominations are now open for the annual CAAR's Choice Awards, recognizing the best and brightest of the agri-retail industry. Awards will be presented in February at the CAAR's Choice Awards Banquet during the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, Sask. Recipients will receive a $1,000 prize and a complimentary trip to the conference.
Nominate yourself, your retail or a colleague for a CAAR’s Choice Award today. Awards are available in the following categories:
Agronomist of the Year – Sponsored by Simplot
This award recognizes those hardworking agronomists who commit so much time to helping farmers grow the best crop possible, while demonstrating excellent customer service, a commitment to continuing education, and industry/community leadership.
Retailer of the Year – Sponsored by Bayer CropScience Inc.
This award recognizes the team at one member location that goes above and beyond for their customers, and demonstrates business innovation, environmental stewardship and community leadership.
4R Nutrient Stewardship Agri-Retailer Award – Sponsored by Fertilizer Canada
This award recognizes a team at one CAAR member location that has shown leadership in the adoption of 4R Nutrient Stewardship into business practices by becoming a 4R Designated retailer and is proactive in communicating 4R Nutrient Stewardship to their customers and the community.
Retailer Hall of Fame
This award recognizes an outstanding individual who has made a significant impact on the agri-retail industry, consistently demonstrating exceptional leadership and performance over time.
Don’t miss your chance to shine the spotlight on yourself, your team or a fellow CAAR member. Click here for more information, including downloadable application/nomination forms and a list of past winners.
- Nominations Open for Ag Awards People involved in the Canadian agriculture industry can win awards that recognize their advocacy, leadership and resiliency. Continue reading to see how you can apply for yourself or nominate a deserving colleague. ...
- Panel Discussion: Farmer Forum Three Manitoba farmers share challenges and opportunities for their farms and how they want to work with their ag retailers. From left to right: Danny PennerLetellier, Man.Penner is a third-generation farmer. Alo...
- View 2019 CAAR Conference Photo Gallery Online Revisit the highlights from the Ag Retail Event of the Year – the 2019 CAAR Conference photo gallery is now online. Featuring informative and inspiring speaker sessions and two and a half days of networking, The CAAR...
- The 2019 CAAR Conference Ag retailers from across the country gathered in Winnipeg, Man. for education, inspiration and unbeatable networking opportunities at the Ag Retail Event of the Year. Ag retailers from across the country gathered ...
- CCAs – Did You Sign In for Your Conference CEUs? CCAs who attended the 2019 CAAR Conference in Winnipeg last month, but forgot to sign in at the registration desk for CEUs, can still receive their credits by advising CAAR of their attendance by Friday, March 29, 20...