The CAAR’s Choice Awards are your chance to shine! Awards will be given out at the 2020 CAAR Conference, but you can’t win one if you don’t enter. Keep reading for a list of categories and application instructions.
Nominations are now open for the annual CAAR's Choice Awards, recognizing the best and brightest of the agri-retail industry. Awards will be presented in February at the CAAR's Choice Awards Banquet during the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, Sask. Recipients will receive a $1,000 prize and a complimentary trip to the conference.
Nominate yourself, your retail or a colleague for a CAAR’s Choice Award today. Awards are available in the following categories:
Agronomist of the Year – Sponsored by Simplot
This award recognizes those hardworking agronomists who commit so much time to helping farmers grow the best crop possible, while demonstrating excellent customer service, a commitment to continuing education, and industry/community leadership.
Retailer of the Year – Sponsored by Bayer CropScience Inc.
This award recognizes the team at one member location that goes above and beyond for their customers, and demonstrates business innovation, environmental stewardship and community leadership.
4R Nutrient Stewardship Agri-Retailer Award – Sponsored by Fertilizer Canada
This award recognizes a team at one CAAR member location that has shown leadership in the adoption of 4R Nutrient Stewardship into business practices by becoming a 4R Designated retailer and is proactive in communicating 4R Nutrient Stewardship to their customers and the community.
Retailer Hall of Fame
This award recognizes an outstanding individual who has made a significant impact on the agri-retail industry, consistently demonstrating exceptional leadership and performance over time.
Don’t miss your chance to shine the spotlight on yourself, your team or a fellow CAAR member. Click here for more information, including downloadable application/nomination forms and a list of past winners.
- 2020 CAAR Conference - Day Two Recap The first full day of the 2020 CAAR Conference was packed with conversation, information and celebration. Here are your Day Two highlights: Roundtable Discussions Wednesday got off to a roaring start with structu...
- Your Ultimate Guide to the 2020 CAAR Conference Are you ready for the ag retail event of the year? Please take the time to review these important details ahead of the event to make your arrival at conference a smooth one. We can't wait to welcome you to Saskatoon!...
- "Fork's Up" for Canada’s Agriculture Day Canada’s Agriculture Day is a time for the entire ag industry to celebrate, make meaningful connections and shine a spotlight on Canadian food. Join us on Feb. 11 – in person or in spirit – as we raise our forks and ...
- Positions Open for Retail Members on CAAR Board Speak up for the Canadian ag retail industry by lending your time and your voice to the CAAR Board of Directors. If you’re a retail member of CAAR, we want you! CAAR will be voting on new board members at the Annual ...
- Earn CEUs at the 2020 CAAR Conference Certified Professional Agronomists (CPAs), Crop Advisors (CCAs) and Crop Science Consultants (CCSCs) can earn CEUs by attending the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, Sask. Continue reading to find out how many CEUs ...