Calling all early birds – be sure to register for the 2020 CAAR Conference by Nov. 29, 2019 to take advantage of reduced registration rates. Join CAAR’s board of directors, staff and your fellow ag retailers to celebrate 25 years of “Embracing Innovation” since CAAR was formed in 1995.
Read more to learn about registering for the CAAR Conference.
Hosted at Saskatoon’s TCU Place and Hilton Garden Inn from February 11 – 13, 2020, the 2020 CAAR Conference will feature networking events, a tradeshow and an exceptional lineup of panelists and speakers focusing on embracing innovation.
Networking Highlights: Icebreaker Cocktail Reception, Roundtable Discussions, dedicated networking breaks on the tradeshow floor.
Speaker Sessions: Click here to learn more about the exceptional speakers at the 2020 CAAR Conference! The speaker program brings a balance of information, insight and inspiration.
Ready to Register?
Early Bird Registration: open until Nov. 29, 2019.
CAAR Retailer Members: $275
CAAR Supplier Members: $575
Online Registration: open until Feb. 1, 2019
CAAR Retailer Members: $295
CAAR Supplier Members: $595
On-site Registration: Feb. 11-13. TCU Place, Saskatoon. Sask.
CAAR Retailer Members: $345
CAAR Supplier Members: $645
Additional items like CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet tickets are available to purchase when you register.
We’ll see you in Saskatoon!
- The December Communicator is Here The December Communicator is here – check your mailbox or read online at caar.org/the-communicator. The final issue of 2019 is packed with valuable information and expert insight to take your retail into the next dec...
- Speaker Profile: Craig Klemmer, FCC Take in an outstanding lineup of speaker presentations covering a diverse range of topics relevant to ag retailers at the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, SK. Craig Klemmer, principal agricultural economist with F...
- CAAR’s Choice Awards Nomination Deadline is Dec. 6, 2019 Nominations for the annual CAAR's Choice Awards are closing soon. Don’t miss your chance to shine the spotlight on yourself, your team or a fellow CAAR member by nominating them for an award in one of four categories...
- Exhibitor Registration Over 75% Sold! Don’t miss your chance to exhibit at the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, Sask., Feb. 11-13. Last year’s tradeshow space sold out – book now and secure your spot to take advantage of unbeatable networking opportuni...
- CAAR Conference Speaker Spotlight: Adelle Stewart, Do More Ag Adelle Stewart from the Do More Agriculture Foundation (Do More Ag) will be bringing her foundation’s message of “Talk, Ask, Listen” to the CAAR Conference in Saskatoon this February. Don’t miss her important and tim...