Secure your booth space for the 2021 CAAR Conference, hosted in Edmonton, AB from February 9-11, 2021. Continue reading for more important CAAR Conference updates and ways to support the event.
Statement Regarding COVID-19
The health, safety and well-being of CAAR Conference attendees is of utmost importance and we are actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation. Based on the information available to date, we are moving ahead with planning of the 2021 CAAR Conference.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to hosting a safe and exciting business conference for all attendees.
Register as an exhibitor to increase your company’s visibility at the event and make it easier for attendees to find you at your booth. This is the perfect opportunity for you to network with ag retailers, suppliers and industry partners and showcase your latest products and services.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, CAAR is offering exhibitors an option to reserve their booth space through a non-refundable deposit with the remainder paid by the exhibitor registration deadline, Friday, December 4, 2020. More details to follow.
For more information about the 2021 CAAR Conference including exhibitor registration, visit the Conference page.
Support the CAAR Conference through Sponsorship
Help strengthen and support the 2021 CAAR Conference through various sponsorship opportunities. Sponsoring the CAAR Conference is designed for you to connect with your audience and enhance your sales and marketing goals. Tailored sponsorships include advertising, recognition in print and on the conference website - extending your investment both before and after the event. Click here to view sponsorship opportunities.
Don’t miss the chance to gain extraordinary value and corporate exposure in return for supporting your association at the 2021 CAAR Conference.
Donate to the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction
As CAAR’s only fundraiser, the Pro-Ag Investments Auction generates critical revenue that goes directly to important causes such as agricultural scholarships, industry initiatives, CAAR’s advocacy efforts and program development.
Support your association by donating auction prizes and bidding at the auction hosted at the CAAR Conference. CAAR accepts all kinds of donations, ranging from crop inputs to flat-screen TVs. Donations made to the CAAR Pro Ag Investments Auction also contribute to your sponsorship level at the CAAR Conference at a rate of 50% SRP.
- The 2021 CAAR Conference Is Going Virtual The health and safety of CAAR Conference attendees are of utmost importance to us, in light of the on-going developments with COVID-19, we have chosen to host the 2021 CAAR Conference virtually from February 9 - 11, ...
- 2021 CAAR Conference Exhibitor Registration is Now Open Register today to secure your booth at the 2021 CAAR Conference hosted in Edmonton, AB from February 9-11, 2021. Now in its 26th year, the CAAR Conference is a two-day event focused on the business of ag retail an...
- The 2020 CAAR Conference: Embracing Innovation The 2020 CAAR Conference brought ag retailers back to sunny Saskatoon, Sask. for two-and-a-half days of speaker sessions and unbeatable networking opportunities. This year’s conference marked CAAR’s 25th anniversary ...
- Congratulations to This Year's CAAR's Choice Award Winners The best-of-the-best in ag retail were celebrated at the CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet during the 2020 CAAR Conference in Saskatoon, Sask. Keep reading to see who took home the top honours. This year, the following...
- Reminder to Fill Out Your CAAR Conference Survey Calling all 2020 CAAR Conference delegates: remember to provide your feedback on the event for your chance to win a $50 VISA gift card. Check your email inbox for a link to fill out CAAR’s Post-Conference Survey. Don...