Secure your booth space for the 2021 CAAR Conference, hosted in Edmonton, AB from February 9-11, 2021. Continue reading for more important CAAR Conference updates and ways to support the event.
Statement Regarding COVID-19
The health, safety and well-being of CAAR Conference attendees is of utmost importance and we are actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation. Based on the information available to date, we are moving ahead with planning of the 2021 CAAR Conference.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to hosting a safe and exciting business conference for all attendees.
Register as an exhibitor to increase your company’s visibility at the event and make it easier for attendees to find you at your booth. This is the perfect opportunity for you to network with ag retailers, suppliers and industry partners and showcase your latest products and services.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, CAAR is offering exhibitors an option to reserve their booth space through a non-refundable deposit with the remainder paid by the exhibitor registration deadline, Friday, December 4, 2020. More details to follow.
For more information about the 2021 CAAR Conference including exhibitor registration, visit the Conference page.
Support the CAAR Conference through Sponsorship
Help strengthen and support the 2021 CAAR Conference through various sponsorship opportunities. Sponsoring the CAAR Conference is designed for you to connect with your audience and enhance your sales and marketing goals. Tailored sponsorships include advertising, recognition in print and on the conference website - extending your investment both before and after the event. Click here to view sponsorship opportunities.
Don’t miss the chance to gain extraordinary value and corporate exposure in return for supporting your association at the 2021 CAAR Conference.
Donate to the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Auction
As CAAR’s only fundraiser, the Pro-Ag Investments Auction generates critical revenue that goes directly to important causes such as agricultural scholarships, industry initiatives, CAAR’s advocacy efforts and program development.
Support your association by donating auction prizes and bidding at the auction hosted at the CAAR Conference. CAAR accepts all kinds of donations, ranging from crop inputs to flat-screen TVs. Donations made to the CAAR Pro Ag Investments Auction also contribute to your sponsorship level at the CAAR Conference at a rate of 50% SRP.
- 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference Speaker Announcement: Justin Funk CAAR is pleased to announce Justin Funk, one of the keynote speakers scheduled to present at the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference, will highlight some of the key findings from his Multi-Generational Farm Study as they re...
- 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference Speaker Announcement: Scott Downey CAAR is pleased to announce Scott Downey, one of the keynote speakers scheduled to present at the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference, will discuss how the sales and decision-making process has evolved within the farm busin...
- Host a Virtual Booth at the 2021 CAAR Conference The 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference is a great platform to host your virtual booth and engage with a wider audience to showcase products and services and help drive your business forward. In light of the on-going de...
- Connecting the Ag Retail Industry The 2021 CAAR Conference will focus on the business of ag retail and connecting the agriculture retail industry. Hosted from February 9 - 11, 2021 at the Westin Edmonton and Fairmont Hotel Macdonald in Edmonton, AB, ...
- Save the Date for the 2021 CAAR Conference Mark your calendars and make plans to join us Feb. 9-11, 2021 for two and a half days of networking, education and professional development in the “City of Champions” – Edmonton, Alberta. Now in its 26th year, the...