Register today to secure your booth at the 2021 CAAR Conference hosted in Edmonton, AB from February 9-11, 2021.
Now in its 26th year, the CAAR Conference is a two-day event focused on the business of ag retail and connecting the industry. With over 7 hours of dedicated tradeshow time, exhibiting at the CAAR Conference is the best way to increase your company's visibility at the event and the perfect opportunity for you to connect with ag retailers, suppliers, and industry representatives from across Canada. Last year the tradeshow sold out, register early to secure your space!
Exhibitor Registration includes:
- One Exhibit Booth
- One Exhibitor Pass and CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet Ticket
- Company listing on:
- CAAR Conference section on caar.org
- CAAR Conference Registration Guide
- CAAR Conference Program
- CAAR Communicator Magazine
- Opportunity to register discounted passes for booth workers (available Fall 2020)
- Safety and the Farmer course now hosted by Fertilizer Canada The Safety & the Farmer course is now hosted by Fertilizer Canada as of October 1, 2021. You can access the course through this link to renew or obtain your TDG certification. For any questions and assistance ...
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (January – March 2021) Learn about CAAR's activities in our latest Quarterly At-A-Glance, providing an overview of how we represented and advocated on behalf of ag retailers across Canada from January to March 2021. View CAAR's Q1 Quart...
- Thank You for Attending #CAARcon On behalf of the CAAR Staff, Board of Directors and Conference Committee, thank you to everyone who attended the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference and making it a successful event! The 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference, hos...
- Now online – Read the Feb. 2021 CAAR Communicator Read the February 2021 CAAR Communicator – available online now! The last issue of the CAAR Communicator before the annual CAAR Conference gives you the scoop on the virtual event from Feb. 9-11, plus important annou...
- CAAR Conference: Educate. Engage. Evolve Our virtual event is an interactive, online experience, providing ag retailers with an opportunity to educate themselves through informative sessions and group discussions, engage with exhibitors and other attendees ...