Register today to secure your booth at the 2021 CAAR Conference hosted in Edmonton, AB from February 9-11, 2021.
Now in its 26th year, the CAAR Conference is a two-day event focused on the business of ag retail and connecting the industry. With over 7 hours of dedicated tradeshow time, exhibiting at the CAAR Conference is the best way to increase your company's visibility at the event and the perfect opportunity for you to connect with ag retailers, suppliers, and industry representatives from across Canada. Last year the tradeshow sold out, register early to secure your space!
Exhibitor Registration includes:
- One Exhibit Booth
- One Exhibitor Pass and CAAR’s Choice Awards Banquet Ticket
- Company listing on:
- CAAR Conference section on caar.org
- CAAR Conference Registration Guide
- CAAR Conference Program
- CAAR Communicator Magazine
- Opportunity to register discounted passes for booth workers (available Fall 2020)
- The 2020 CAAR Conference: Embracing Innovation The 2020 CAAR Conference brought ag retailers back to sunny Saskatoon, Sask. for two-and-a-half days of speaker sessions and unbeatable networking opportunities. This year’s conference marked CAAR’s 25th anniversary ...
- Thank You for Making the 2020 CAAR Conference a Success The staff and board of CAAR would like to extend a sincere thank-you to everyone who joined us at TCU Place in Saskatoon and helped make our 25th anniversary event a resounding success. Keep reading for important pos...
- 2020 CAAR Conference - Day Two Recap The first full day of the 2020 CAAR Conference was packed with conversation, information and celebration. Here are your Day Two highlights: Roundtable Discussions Wednesday got off to a roaring start with structu...
- 2020 CAAR Conference - Day One Recap The 2020 CAAR Conference kicked-off in style this evening at the annual Icebreaker Cocktail Reception. The mood was festive as conference delegates and exhibitors gathered at TCU Place in Saskatoon, Sask. to break th...
- Get Social at #CAARcon2020 When you take your conference experience online, you expand your networking opportunities and enhance your industry presence. So, let’s get ready to get social at the 2020 CAAR Conference! Attending the CAAR confe...