The CAAR Awards highlight the achievements and dedication of CAAR members who serve their community and the ag retail industry. The awards celebrate excellence in various areas of retail management, agronomy, 4R nutrient stewardship, and lifetime achievements.
In addition to being recognized as a leader in the ag retail industry, the winning individual or company receives an award plaque to display at their office, $1,000 prize, a 1-page article featured in the CAAR Communicator and CAAR Network, and also included in the CAAR Awards honour roll.
NEW - Complete Your Nomination Form Online
Award nominations are now open! Nominate yourself, your facility or on another retailer’s behalf for the 2021 CAAR Awards. We’ve made it easier for you to submit your nomination forms, click on the links below and complete your form online.
The CAAR Awards are available in the following categories:
Agronomist of the Year
Sponsored by Simplot
Introduced in 2012, the Agronomist of the Year award recognizes a CAAR member agronomist who consistently exceeds expectations through dedication to their field and their agronomic knowledge.
Retailer of the Year
The Retailer of the Year Award was established in 2008 and recognizes one CAAR member location that went above and beyond to serve its customers.
4R Nutrient Stewardship Agri-Retailer Award
Sponsored by Fertilizer Canada
Introduced in 2013, the 4R Nutrient Stewardship Agri-Retailer Award recognizes a team at a CAAR member location that has shown leadership in the adoption of 4R Nutrient Stewardship into their business practices and is proactive in communicating the stewardship to their customers and their community.
Retailer Hall of Fame
The Retailer Hall of Fame award was established in 2008, recognizing an individual who has made a significant impact on the ag retail industry, consistently demonstrating exceptional leadership and performance over time.
Don’t miss your chance to shine the spotlight on yourself, your team or a fellow CAAR member.
- The 2021 CAAR Awards – Agronomist of the Year Award Introduced in 2012, the Agronomist of the Year award recognizes a CAAR member agronomist who consistently exceeds expectations through dedication to their field and their agronomic knowledge. Sponsored by Simplot ...
- Celebrating 25 Years of Industry Support The Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers is celebrating its 25th anniversary of industry support and to thank our members for their commitment over the years, we are sending one complimentary 25th Anniversary book ...
- The Communicator's April 2020 Issue is now available The April 2020 issue of The Communicator magazine is arriving in print edition and online. This issue contains profile stories on each of the CAAR Choice Awards winners, who were honored for their achievements at the...
- Your Top 10 Agri-Retail News Stories for 2019 We use several platforms to keep CAAR members informed throughout the year, including The Communicator magazine, The Network e-newsletter, Twitter and, of course, right here on the CAAR website. Keep reading to see t...
- Is Your Membership Listing Up to Date? CAAR is preparing to release its 2020 Membership Roster in the new year. The CAAR Roster helps to connect our members with the valuable suite of services available from our CAAR Perk$ Partners and makes it easy to fi...