The April 2022 CAAR Communicator is now also available online in case you missed the print version.
The cover story reviews the cost of fertilizer pricing in the Crop Market Outlook article -- just one of the many important retailer topics that was covered at the CAAR conference earlier in the year.
All of the articles can be found online:
- The A, R and E of Employee Retention
- The State of Canadian Retail Businesses
- CAAR Conference MRL Panel Discussion Recap
- We Need to Talk About Mental Wellness
- Changes to Pesticide & Fertilizer Container Collection Programs in Alberta & Manitoba
- Executive Director's Message
- April CAAR News
- By the Numbers
- Canadian ag labour resolution may have a flaw The interim report developed for the National Workforce Strategic Framework for Agriculture and Food & Beverage Manufacturing is a thing of beauty. But something integral to its success is missing. By Andrew J...
- The RBC transformative seven With Canada having to reduce its GHG emissions, the ag industry needs more innovative technologies. So how do we do that? By Andrew Joseph, Editor Food security is a big UN goal, but so too is the need to reduce...
- Top 3 ways to engage employees in workplace health and safety Make sure your employees understand the importance of health and safety with these tips. By Haley Bilokraly Congratulations! They put you in charge of making sure new employees and interns have their health and s...
- Fuelish Behaviour A primer on the pros and cons of alternative fuels. By Andrew Joseph, Editor When it comes to fossil fuels, along with global communities decrying the finite resource will soon come to an end, there’s the added n...
- Seven questions an interviewer can be asked In this sellers’ market, candidates want to know if your company is the perfect fit. By AgCareers.com We are currently in the midst of a seller’s market—where there are more companies looking for employees than t...
Join the discussion...
You must be logged in as a CAAR member to comment.