The April 2022 CAAR Communicator is now also available online in case you missed the print version.
The cover story reviews the cost of fertilizer pricing in the Crop Market Outlook article -- just one of the many important retailer topics that was covered at the CAAR conference earlier in the year.
All of the articles can be found online:
- The A, R and E of Employee Retention
- The State of Canadian Retail Businesses
- CAAR Conference MRL Panel Discussion Recap
- We Need to Talk About Mental Wellness
- Changes to Pesticide & Fertilizer Container Collection Programs in Alberta & Manitoba
- Executive Director's Message
- April CAAR News
- By the Numbers
- Anhydrous Ammonia safety - A top priority after harvest Safety experts emphasize the importance of prioritizing safety when using anhydrous ammonia (NH3) after harvest to avoid accidents and ensure a secure farming environment. As the post-harvest season approaches, f...
- Fertilizer Canada says decarbonizing the fertilizer production sector requires flexibility Decarbonizing the Fertilizer Production Sector Requires Flexibility in Technology, Timelines and Government Collaboration, says a sew study from Fertilizer Canada. According to a recent media release from Fertiliz...
- Innovation drives improved sustainability A comparison of Canadian versus European approaches. Canadian agriculture has embraced innovative technologies and products, something that has been achieved through an efficient regulatory framework and widespread a...
- Agriculture commodity markets in 2023 and beyond A primer on navigating the complex terrain of agriculture commodity markets. Learn how to balance leadership and personal relationships while navigating management in various situations. By Colin McNaughton and...
- CN to modernize 60 more locomotives Working with Wabtec, the program will improve the fuel efficiency and performance of the railroad’s fleet. By Andrew Joseph, Editor In late July 2023, the Canadian National Railway Company (CN) and Wabtec Corpora...