The April 2022 CAAR Communicator is now also available online in case you missed the print version.
The cover story reviews the cost of fertilizer pricing in the Crop Market Outlook article -- just one of the many important retailer topics that was covered at the CAAR conference earlier in the year.
All of the articles can be found online:
- The A, R and E of Employee Retention
- The State of Canadian Retail Businesses
- CAAR Conference MRL Panel Discussion Recap
- We Need to Talk About Mental Wellness
- Changes to Pesticide & Fertilizer Container Collection Programs in Alberta & Manitoba
- Executive Director's Message
- April CAAR News
- By the Numbers
- The Science-Based Voice of the Ag Industry Advice might be free to give, but when it comes to serving farmers and consumers, the true voice of science-based reason belongs to the agrologist. If there’s one thing people involved in the science of agrology d...
- February 2022 Issue of CAAR Communicator Available Online Now The February 2022 CAAR Communicator arrived in mailboxes earlier this month and is now also available online. The cover story looks at the impact of the floods in BC from both a farmer and a retailer perspective, ...
- As The Snow Falls Helpful advice on what you should be doing right now during the winter season to gain an advantage on future activities. Baby, it’s cold outside. It’s wintertime in Canada, and the frenetic activity of the agricul...
- Staying Ahead of the Customer You are more than an Ag retailer—you’re an Ag advisor. Here are five tips you should be utilizing to expand your role with the farmer. If you thought going into ag retail merely involved selling products and servi...
- Get to Know Taylor Olsen It’s no secret that CAAR Board team members seem to like the Great Outdoors, and this issue’s all-star is no exception. Taylor Olsen, Operations Manager of Olds Fertilizers & Agri Services in Olds, Alberta, talke...