The CAAR Conference is an invaluable marketing, sales, and networking opportunity that only comes around once a year. Luckily, sponsorship positions are still available for this highly anticipated event that brings together agri-retail professionals from across the country.
“We go to support CAAR, and to participate in the trade show,” says Sara Michaud of Hi Tech Installations, one of the Platinum Sponsors for the 2016 Conference. “This year we stepped up our sponsorship because 2016 is our 20th anniversary. We want to celebrate with our customers, the independents, for being there with us for the last 20 years.”
Options for sponsorship levels can cost as little as $1000 for a bronze sponsorship, which offers an effective package that provides web, print, and event recognition.
The other end of the investment spectrum – the Platinum package – offers the full gamut of reciprocal marketing before and during the Conference. Your brand will be immersed into the event’s advertising channels, and your organization will get the most out of its involvement in the conference itself.
Click here to view the full CAAR Conference Sponsorship Package.
Michaud notes that the networking and interaction opportunities at the conference are a high priority for businesses like Hi Tech. “We offer equipment for grain and pesticides, but our area of expertise is fertilizer solutions,” she says. “This is our one-on-one time, our face-to-face time with our clients.”
Sponsorship of the conference not only gives an agri-retailer an enhanced presence at one of the industry’s most exciting and insightful events, but provides a mutually beneficial way for members to support CAAR. Sponsorship dollars enable CAAR to achieve new heights of excellence in planning and executing a dynamic, professional and productive gathering for agri-retailers.
Whether you’re building your brand, launching a new product, or simply want to support the initiatives of the Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers, there’s no question that an enhanced presence as a sponsor of the CAAR Conference is a solid investment.
To learn more about how you can get involved with the CAAR Conference, click here.
To learn more about ways to support CAAR, click here.
- The Resiliency of Canadian Ag Production It has been three long years since I last attended an indoor farm show. Yesterday, I travelled to Brandon, Manitoba for the opening day of 2023 Manitoba Ag Days. It has been three long years since I last attended ...
- CAAR Conference Speakers Announced: Johnathan Berkshire Miller CAAR is delighted to announce Johnathan Berkshire Miller will be a keynote speaker at the 2023 CAAR Conference in February. The theme for the 2023 CAAR Conference is Challenges and Opportunities Ahead. Jonathan...
- CAAR News CAAR welcomes Nikeisha to the team! CAAR is delighted to welcome Nikeisha Paul-Hunnighan to the Marketing, Communications & Event Management role with the association. Nikeisha has a variety of experiences cen...
- Pro-Ag Investments Auction: Will you be a Donor or Bidder or both? The 2023 CAAR’s Pro-Ag Investments Auction will be online again this year, held during the CAAR Conference (Feb 7 to 9, 2023). You can support your association’s advocacy efforts by taking part as a donor or bidder...
- 2023 CAAR Conference will be February 7 to 9 As previously announced, the 2023 CAAR Conference and Tradeshow will be hosted at the Westin Edmonton in Alberta February 7 to 9, 2023. It will be great to meet in person and see one another again. The 2023 CAAR...
Join the discussion...
You must be logged in as a CAAR member to comment.