CAAR Helps You Maintain Focus
Your focus should be on your business. CAAR's focus is findnig innovative ways to keep your team informed, and protect your business. Put CAAR to work for you.
The agri-retail industry is full of trailblazing leaders who know remaining innovative is not an easy path. Pressure is mounting to stay ahead of the curve on all sides: technology, government regulations, compliance and public trust to name a few. Retailers must be on top of a dramatically changing sector, and regularly reinvent themselves and their services to set themselves apart and remain the go-to expert for their customers. How are you responding to that pressure?
A growing number of you are looking to CAAR.
CAAR’s focus on continuous improvement, reinventing ourselves and strengthening our connection to our membership, has helped the CAAR team reach a new level in supporting our valued members. An innovative staff, board, suite of committees and membership give shape to the association. As we engage more with new sectors of the industry, we recognize that there is a deep need for a collective voice for the agri-retail industry.
CAAR is the Agri-Retailer's Voice
CAAR’s role as the trusted advocate to Canada’s agri-retailers is growing. The industry is facing issues like maximum residue limits, Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations and Environmental Emergency Regulations.
Adding to that, a vast number of roundtables, steering committees and stakeholders are looking to enhance agriculture’s image. These elements are too numerous for most companies to track, much less interpret in order to stay knowledgeable. More importantly, it should not be your focus. You need an efficient, connected, informed team like CAAR focusing on the broader issues, so you can concentrate on your business.
Let CAAR go to work for you. We’ll keep your team informed and your needs front and centre as the decision-makers impacting our industry continue to bring forward innovative programs that keep Canada a leader in agriculture. Your CAAR membership is the key to keeping your association, your team and your industry strong.
Delaney Ross Burtnack
President & CEO
- Thank You It’s hard to believe that it’s been 17 years since I was first introduced to CAAR. My first conferences are deeply etched in my memory as among the most fun and exciting events I have attended. Never had I been so co...
- Advocacy Improves Your Bottom Line CAAR is the only national advocate focused solely on agri-retail issues, but what does that mean for you? CAAR is the only national advocate focused solely on agri-retail issues, but what does that mean for you? ...
- President's Message: Febuary 2017 Committed to Your Business Over the past year, I’ve come to realize that CAAR’s greatest challenge is effectively communicating the value we bring to the agri-retail sector. Often, our greatest success comes in th...
- President's Message: September 2016 Thank You for Believing in CAAR. I have always believed in CAAR. From the moment I was introduced to this association and the amazing people who are its members, I knew that CAAR represented a worthy cause in help...
- President's Message: CAAR's Value Runs Deep Perception is an iceberg: what we see scratches the surface of what lies beneath. This concept is probably highlighted best in the era of social media, where we have become all too familiar with the thin veil of u...