Applications are now being accepted for the Environmental Respect Awards (ERAs), an annual awards program honouring the environmental stewardship demonstrated by agri-retailers who sell, handle or apply crop protection products.
Is your retail location committed to environmental stewardship? Submit an application for the 2019 Environmental Respect Awards, to be recognized for your good work. The ERAs are sponsored by Corteva Agriscience and presented by CropLife and Agribusiness Global magazines.
Five regional winners will be selected for the North American category. Each winner will be chosen based on their commitment to operating their business in an environmentally sound manner and demonstrating leadership in compliance, proper material handling and application techniques, and safety.
What Accomplishments are Honoured?
The ERAs look specifically for achievements in the following areas:
- Physical plant improvements
- Waste minimization
- Emergency response readiness
- Product safety/proper use education
- Personal commitment
- Customer involvement
- Employee education
- Community outreach
- Innovative technology
- Educational enrichment
Visit environmentalrespect.com to learn more about the awards and fill out an application for your retail location. Nominations are open until June 7, 2019, so don't miss this opportunity to gain recognition for your retail. Good luck to all CAAR members who enter!
- Nominations Open for Ag Awards People involved in the Canadian agriculture industry can win awards that recognize their advocacy, leadership and resiliency. Continue reading to see how you can apply for yourself or nominate a deserving colleague. ...
- 2019 Advancing Women in Ag Conference Women in all areas of ag can make meaningful new connections, grow their skills and share their passion for the industry at the 2019 Advancing Women in Ag Conference. The annual event, split into a “west” confere...
- AIM 2019: Observations and Confirmations From Mitch Rezansoff, Executive Director of CAAR: At Ag in Motion, it was clear to me that suppliers of seed, fertilizer, crop protection, technologies and equipment are jockeying to position themselves as leaders a...
- Share Your Customer Appreciation Events Nobody appreciates their customers like CAAR members! If you’re having a special customer appreciation event this summer, share the photos with your association. Read more for details. Our members are known for sh...
- What to See and Do this Summer We all know that summer is a valuable time to take in education opportunities, network with peers and enjoy a change of scenery through the many events going on across the country. Check out CAAR's Events Page for de...