Applications are now being accepted for the Environmental Respect Awards (ERAs), an annual awards program honouring the environmental stewardship demonstrated by agri-retailers who sell, handle or apply crop protection products.
Is your retail location committed to environmental stewardship? Submit an application for the 2019 Environmental Respect Awards, to be recognized for your good work. The ERAs are sponsored by Corteva Agriscience and presented by CropLife and Agribusiness Global magazines.
Five regional winners will be selected for the North American category. Each winner will be chosen based on their commitment to operating their business in an environmentally sound manner and demonstrating leadership in compliance, proper material handling and application techniques, and safety.
What Accomplishments are Honoured?
The ERAs look specifically for achievements in the following areas:
- Physical plant improvements
- Waste minimization
- Emergency response readiness
- Product safety/proper use education
- Personal commitment
- Customer involvement
- Employee education
- Community outreach
- Innovative technology
- Educational enrichment
Visit environmentalrespect.com to learn more about the awards and fill out an application for your retail location. Nominations are open until June 7, 2019, so don't miss this opportunity to gain recognition for your retail. Good luck to all CAAR members who enter!
- 2019 Advancing Women in Ag Conference Women in all areas of ag can make meaningful new connections, grow their skills and share their passion for the industry at the 2019 Advancing Women in Ag Conference. The annual event, split into a “west” confere...
- AIM 2019: Observations and Confirmations From Mitch Rezansoff, Executive Director of CAAR: At Ag in Motion, it was clear to me that suppliers of seed, fertilizer, crop protection, technologies and equipment are jockeying to position themselves as leaders a...
- Share Your Customer Appreciation Events Nobody appreciates their customers like CAAR members! If you’re having a special customer appreciation event this summer, share the photos with your association. Read more for details. Our members are known for sh...
- Register Non-Member Branch Locations Today! Is each of your company’s locations represented through CAAR membership? By registering all of your company’s non-member branch locations, you can ensure they are covered by CAAR’s advocacy and regulatory support, tr...
- CAAR Member Achieves 4R Certification The Cottam branch of CAAR retailer member Setterington's Fertilizer Service Ltd. has recently become the third agriculture nutrient service provider to achieve Ontario 4R Certification, a program administered by Fert...