Now’s the time to renew your CAAR membership for the 2019-2020 season! When you’re represented by the only national association dedicated to advancing the business of Canadian ag retail, you have an advocate with a unified voice on your side. Continue reading to see more of the great benefits of CAAR membership.
As Canada’s only national association dedicated to the business of ag retail, CAAR supports its members through a range of advocacy activities, resources, training and industry-strengthening events.
Advocacy and Compliance
Representing ag retailers from coast to coast, CAAR advocates on your behalf in discussions with government on regulatory issues and makes sure the retailer voice is heard and amplified. Click here to read about Mitch Rezansoff’s recent attendance at Fertilizer Canada’s annual Parliamentary Forum in Ottawa.
Training opportunities at CAAR are tailored to the needs of the ag retailer and offered at a discount to members, making it easy to ensure you and your staff are up to date on training and certifications. Click here to read about some of the current training opportunities offered through CAAR.
Resources for Retailers
Through the CAAR Perk$ program and the CAAR Mart, members have access to goods and services that have been chosen with the ag retailer in mind. From human resources to POS solutions, your membership with CAAR saves you money on the things you need to keep your business running smoothly. Click here to read about West Can Group, a Manitoba-owned telecommunications company and CAAR Perk$ partner.
The CAAR Mart is stocked with specialty signage, including items that you won’t find anywhere else. CAAR’s three- and five-year NH3 tank/nurse wagon decals, for example, were designed to support the information on the tank’s data plate, saving operators time and helping to ensure that tanks remain in compliance. Click here to learn more about this voluntary program and purchase your decals from the CAAR Mart today!
The CAAR Conference
CAAR members receive exceptional value on retailer, exhibitor and supplier passes at the ag retail event of the year! The annual CAAR Conference is the leading business event for ag retailers, bringing together retailers from across Canada for two-and-a-half days of outstanding networking and education opportunities, a busy tradeshow floor, thought-provoking and informational speaker sessions and exciting events like CAAR’s Pro-Ag Investments Auction.
Click here to read highlights of the 2019 CAAR Conference in Winnipeg, Manitoba and be sure to join us in Saskatoon in February of 2020 for our 25th anniversary Conference. You won’t want to miss it!
The CAAR Communictor
Delivered to your mailbox five times per year, The Communicator is the CAAR's magazine and a great source of news and information for ag retailers. For each issue, CAAR members and industry experts are called on to share their insight and knowledge on a wide range of topics – from agronomy to management. Click here to read Keys to Managing your Customer’s Expectations from the April 2019 issue, featuring CAAR member Chris Schuh of Top Gro Agro.
Each year at the CAAR Conference, members are formally recognized through our prestigious awards program, the CAAR’s Choice Awards. With categories for individuals and companies, the CAAR’s Choice Awards recognize CAAR members for their business excellence, commitment to environmental stewardship, support for their communities and dedication to the industry. Click here to read about the 2018 CAAR’s Choice Awards recipients.
- 2021/22 CAAR Membership Renewals The CAAR Board of Directors, Committees and Staff thank all CAAR Members for supporting the association.As a member-driven and a not-for-profit association representing Canada’s ag retailers, every member makes a dif...
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (January – March 2021) Learn about CAAR's activities in our latest Quarterly At-A-Glance, providing an overview of how we represented and advocated on behalf of ag retailers across Canada from January to March 2021. View CAAR's Q1 Quart...
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (Oct. – Dec. 2020) Learn about CAAR's activities in our latest Quarterly At-A-Glance, providing an overview of how we represented and advocated on behalf of ag retailers across Canada from October to December 2020. View CAAR's Q1 Qu...
- Quarterly At-A-Glance (July – Sept. 2020) We would like to thank our members who renewed their CAAR membership for the 2020/21 year and continued their investment with us. View CAAR's Q2 Quarterly At-A-Glance (October - December 2020)View CAAR's Q3 Quarte...
- NH3 TDG Certification CAAR is proud to offer safety training and regulatory compliance assistance, as well as resources dedicated to helping members stay up to date on critical knowledge and certification. See below for highlighted Anhydr...