We all know that summer is a valuable time to take in education opportunities, network with peers and enjoy a change of scenery through the many events going on across the country. Check out CAAR's Events Page for details on some of the tours, shows and other events of interest to ag retailers going on this summer. Read more for details.
Did you know that the CAAR Events page is updated regularly with relevant events for ag retailers? From field tours, to conferences and other meetings, CAAR Events is your source for can’t-miss ag events in Western Canada.
Here are some events you won’t want to miss this summer:
4R Field Days
4R Manitoba Field Tour
From July 30, 2019 09:00 until July 30, 2019 12:00
Indian Head Crop Management Field Day
On July 16, 2019
Wheatland Conservation Area Field Day
From July 18, 2019 00:09 until July 18, 2019 16:00
Ag in Motion
From July 16, 2019 08:30 until July 18, 2019 16:30
Fertilizer Canada 74th Annual Conference
From August 19, 2019 09:00 until August 21, 2019 17:00
This is just a selection of what's coming up! Click here for more details and to see more upcoming events.
- COVID-19 Restrictions Force a Format Change for Ag in Motion Ag in Motion, Western Canada’s Outdoor Farm Expo, is moving to an online format for 2020. The new format, “Ag in Motion Discovery Plus,” will give visitors access to all the latest in farm equipment and innovations, ...
- Celebrate National Soil Conservation Week National Soil Conservation Week starts on Sunday, April 19. This event, led by the Soil Conservation Council of Canada, is the perfect opportunity for everyone in the industry to celebrate soil and reflect on one of ...
- The Fertilizers of the Future CAAR’s executive director Mitch Rezansoff recently attended three days of meetings in Ottawa on the future of fertilizer. The CFIA’s Fertilizer Workshop, Fertilizer Canada’s Fertilizer Products Forum and The Fertiliz...
- Blackleg Battle Continues into 2020 Which canola diseases are on your team’s radar for the 2020 growing season? Chances are, blackleg is on that list. Found in 75% of canola fields across Canada, blackleg is a serious yield-robbing disease with market ...
- Nominations Open for Ag Awards People involved in the Canadian agriculture industry can win awards that recognize their advocacy, leadership and resiliency. Continue reading to see how you can apply for yourself or nominate a deserving colleague. ...