Membership renewal time is upon us once again. Continue reading to see how CAAR membership benefits your business and helps to strengthen the industry.
CAAR is a member driven, non-for-profit association, representing a unified voice dedicated to the continuous improvement of the business landscape for all of Canada’s ag-retailers.
Membership with CAAR is an investment and solidifies not only the strength, but the long-term sustainability of the association and the availability of our programs and services for all members.
CAAR’s advocacy success is driven by the size of membership the association represents. Every member makes a difference and strengthens CAAR’s ability to influence decision makers and regulators.
Now is the time to renew your CAAR membership for 2020/21. Check your inbox next week for more information about how to renew your CAAR membership and continue your commitment to be part of a unified voice, make a difference in the Canadian agriculture industry and benefit from all of the services CAAR has to offer.
How CAAR Benefits Your Business
CAAR’s advocacy work, regulatory compliance support and training programs, annual conference, and communications services are of benefit to all ag-retail businesses.
Membership with CAAR enables you to focus your attention on your business; trusting CAAR to share the regulatory, compliance and advocacy information you need to know when you need to know it.
As a CAAR member, you receive:
- Access to continuing education programs to maintain your status as a trusted resource for your customers;
- Opportunities to forge new and strengthen existing business relationships at the annual CAAR Conference;
- Timely and informative communications keeping you up-to-date with the latest industry news, trends, and regulation.
As a CAAR member, you are a part of a national unified voice:
- Advocating on behalf of the business of ag-retail;
- Protecting your employees, customers and the public through a continual emphasis on maintaining and exceeding safety and security standards;
- Ensuring the long-term environmental, economic and social sustainability of the agri-retail industry by supporting best management practices and transparency in business.
As a CAAR member, you show you are proud to:
- Stand behind the science of agriculture and support innovation that lead to positive impacts for the industry;
- Support programs that encourage education, discussion and a clear understanding about Canadian agriculture;
- Contribute to the achievements of the Canadian agriculture industry.
Don't forget - through the CAAR Perk$ program, CAAR Members have access to exclusive savings and programs from companies like AED Advantage, Group Benefits Consulting of Canada, Processa, TwoGreySuits and more!
Visit the CAAR Perk$ page today for more details.
- 2021/22 CAAR Membership Renewals The CAAR Board of Directors, Committees and Staff thank all CAAR Members for supporting the association.As a member-driven and a not-for-profit association representing Canada’s ag retailers, every member makes a dif...
- CAAR Membership Benefits Your Business Membership with CAAR enables you to focus your attention on your business; while trusting CAAR to share the regulatory, compliance and advocacy information you need to know when you need to know it. Keep reading for ...
- CAAR’s 2019/20 Year At-A-Glance CAAR recognizes the hard work our members do every day ensuring farm customers have you as a valued resource for their operations. This same commitment to your success is our focus every day and we look to continue t...
- Register Non-Member Branch Locations Today! Is each of your company’s locations represented through CAAR membership? By registering all of your company’s non-member branch locations, you can ensure they are covered by CAAR’s advocacy and regulatory support, tr...
- CAAR Membership: Renew Today Now’s the time to renew your CAAR membership for the 2019-2020 season! When you’re represented by the only national association dedicated to advancing the business of Canadian ag retail, you have an advocate with a u...