CAAR would like to welcome two new members to the association. Every member makes a difference and strengthens the voice of CAAR, we are confident you will enjoy the benefits of CAAR membership:
- Arva Grain Corp.
2021/22 CAAR Membership Renewal Reminder
CAAR members received membership renewal information at the beginning of June, we encourage all members to renew for the 2021/22 year. Don't delay - membership renewals were due June 30, 2021. We look forward to continuing our relationship with all members in 2021.
THANK YOU CAAR MEMBERS
The CAAR Staff and Board of Directors thank our members who renewed their membership for the 2021/22 year and continued their investment with CAAR!
Without the loyalty and support of our members, CAAR would not be able to continuously produce valuable programs and services as well as advocate on behalf of Canada’s ag retailers.
CAAR wants to recognize the support from our members, see below for a list of companies who recently renewed their 2021/22 membership:
- A + L Canada Laboratories Inc.
- Albaugh, LLC
- Calcium Products Inc.
- FBN Canada
- GFL Environmental
- Heritage Co-op 1997 Ltd.
- Neerlandia Co-op
- Nufarm Agriculture
- Okanagan Fertilizer
- Setters Manufacturing Division
- Shur-Gro Farm Services Ltd.
- Simplot Canada Ltd.
- Membership Renewal Reminder: Why CAAR Membership Benefits Your Business CAAR Membership Renewals are being sent this week, please watch your inbox for invoices. Membership with CAAR enables you to focus your attention on your business; while trusting CAAR to share the regulatory, compli...
- 2022-23 Membership Renewal is Underway Don’t miss your chance to confirm your membership to the association that fights for your rights and provides the support you need. CAAR is the only national association representing the interests of and addressin...
- CAAR Provides Training Opportunities for Canadian Ag Retailers Providing training to over 3,000 individuals in over 250 companies, CAAR offers exclusive programs to specifically meet the needs of the ag retailer and ensure they have the information to stay safe and succeed. C...
- CAAR 2021 Annual Report now available – inspiration for renewing your membership! CAAR is pleased to share that the 2021 CAAR Annual Report which provides details of the activities and initiatives undertaken by the association to represent and address the interests and critical issues facing ag re...
- CAAR Provides CAAR Members with the Latest News in the Ag Retail Industry CAAR constantly supports Canada’s ag retail sector and provide members the latest news, trends and regulation updates through our various communications channels. Featuring the news and insight that is important t...
Join the discussion...
You must be logged in as a CAAR member to comment.