Hosted during the 2021 CAAR Conference from February 9 – 11, 2021, the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments auction will be hosted online, making it easier for you to bid on your favourite auction products through online and mobile bidding, all from the comfort of your home or office.
Bid against your friends and colleagues on valuable products and know that every dollar you spend goes directly to CAAR.
More details to follow on caar.org about items available for bidding on and the online bidding process.
ABOUT THE CAAR PRO-AG INVESTMENTS AUCTION
As CAAR’s only fundraiser, the Pro-Ag Investments Auction contributes up to 10 per cent of the association’s annual revenue.
- Proceeds from the auction directly support:
- CAAR’s advocacy efforts, representing ag retailers on critical regional and national issues;
- CAAR’s involvement in a diverse range of industry-strengthening initiatives;
- CAAR’s Contribution to Agricultural Scholarships;
- CAAR’s Program Development.
Support your association by donating auction prizes and bidding during the online auction to help ensure the long-term sustainability of your business, industry and association.
RECEIVE SPONSORSHIP RECOGNITION THROUGH DONATING PRODUCT
Donate product to the CAAR Pro-Ag Investments Online Auction and 50% SRP of your auction donation counts towards sponsorship recognition for the 2021 Virtual CAAR Conference and increases your company’s benefits and exposure!
- Celebrating 25 Years of Embracing Innovation Canadian agriculture has seen tremendous evolution and change since CAAR was formed and the first CAAR Conference was hosted in 1995. CAAR members have been there every step of the way throughout all of this change; ...
- NTSP Safety Training in Brandon - Register Now! The Canadian Association of Agri-Retailers is pleased to host NTSP Safety Training covering the testing and inspection requirements of the CSA B620 and CSA B622 Safety Standards. Read more for details on the training...
- Don’t Miss NTSP Training in Brandon Haven’t registered for live NTSP Safety Training in Brandon? Don’t miss this chance to review testing and inspection requirements of the CSA B620/B622 Safety Standards and receive 3-year safety certification or re-ce...
- The 2018 CAAR Conference Exhibitor Deadline is Almost Here! Mark your calendars – exhibitor registration for the 2018 CAAR Conference closes on December 1st. Exhibitor space is already 75 per cent sold – don’t wait until the last minute, register today! CAAR Conference exh...
- The 2018 CAAR Conference Registration Guide Has Arrived The September issue of The Communicator includes the registration guide to the 2018 CAAR Conference. Featuring the complete conference agenda, registration and accommodation information and what to expect from con...
Join the discussion...
You must be logged in as a CAAR member to comment.